Watch today’s video where Elizabeth, New Jersey workers’ comp lawyer Bryan Mintz explains the important facts about workers’ compensation. Get helpful legal tips from an experienced Elizabeth, New Jersey workers’ comp lawyer.
Bryan Mintz, Martin Mintz and the entire Mintz & Geftic team have a great deal of experience when it comes to workers’ comp cases. The Elizabeth, New Jersey workers’ comp lawyers at Mintz & Geftic fight for their clients every single day. We have represented clients from all different areas of labor, including truck drivers, union workers, construction workers, office workers, airline employees, factory workers and many others.
Elizabeth, New Jersey Workers’ Comp Lawyer
The most common injuries that workers’ compensation benefits typically pay for include:
- Overexertion (excessive lifting, pulling, pushing, holding, carrying or throwing)
- Slip and Falls
- Being struck by an object (such as construction material falling from above).
- Bodily reactions (injury caused by bending, climbing, reaching, sitting, slipping, standing or tripping without falling).
- Being struck against an object (such as pushed into a door or wall).
- Motor vehicle accidents.
- Being caught in, under, or between equipment or objects.
- Assault by another person.
- Contact with extreme temperatures (for example, burns or frostbite).
We will help you understand your rights and fight for you against difficult employers and insurance companies. Call, email, or stop into our offices so we can begin helping you.